Government of Haryana in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing “Happening Haryana Global Investors Summit 2016” on 7 – 8 March 2016 at Hotel Leela Ambience, Gurgaon, Haryana. The Summit will be an unprecedented event with strategic conferences, panel discussions, round-table deliberations, presentations, roadshows in various parts of India and abroad and one-on-one business meetings. It will bring together leading investors from all over the world, senior State government officials and local business community for interactions on investment environment and opportunities in Haryana which require a wide range of supervision and organization.
Government of Haryana is organising Pravasi Haryana Divas on Wednesday, 9th March 2016 with an objective to recognize the achievements of NRIs and PIOs of Haryana as well as those persons from Haryana who are now settled in other States of India and to harness their energies in the future development of Haryana, to reconnect with their roots, highlighting available avenues for investments in various sectors, and also offering concrete opportunities for meaningful contribution towards improving the lives of the people of Haryana.
Two Pravasi Haryanvis who have made significant contributions in specific sectors will be honoured during the valedictory session of Pravasi Haryana Divas.
We invite Volunteers to participate in this investor’s summit. We would primarily prefer volunteers based in Delhi & Gurgaon since the event is in Gurgaon. Volunteers can sign up as individuals or create a to team to serve varied avenues (areas of work) of possibilities available at the Summit.
1. Doc Pack &Registration;: Preparing Documentation Kit and registering the delegates.
2. Transport & Accommodation: The volunteers will be in charge of taking care of the VVIPs, Dignitaries having them picked up and dropped from (Airport, Railway Station and others) and to specific locations (Hotels & Venue) and making sure their accommodation is ready and comfortable.
3. Information Desk: Volunteers will be required to know of every schedule, every venue and the time and place where an event is to take place. They will have to be up-to date with every change, so that they may inform the audience and provide assistance at any given point.
4. Venue Management: To make sure every venue is ready prior to every event that is to take place in that particular area. Volunteers will be required to ceaselessly exercise their prowess at organizing!
5. Delegate Volunteers: It will be the volunteer’s task to make sure that the delegate area is ready and toguide them.
6. Press & Media Volunteers: Press and media volunteers will ensure smooth registration of all media persons attending the summit, and will assist registered media with any problems or summit related queries. They will also ensure that the Press Area is organized in advance and that the press team and speakers are in the allocated area as per schedule
7. Cultural evening: Volunteers are to make sure that the setup of the Stage, sitting arrangements and smooth functioning back stage at venue
8. Security: One of the major avenues of Volunteering – Security ensuring that there is a smooth coordination and interaction between the security guards. The Security volunteers will assist the security team and Security Head (from Teamwork) during a VVIP visit.